The Kimberley Development Commission is committed to making our website as accessible as possible. We are constantly working towards improving our compliance with the standards set by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA level. This means providing access to:
- people with disabilities;
- people using mobile devices;
- those with slower internet connections; and
- rural and regional users.
If you have any feedback or suggestions or you are having any difficulties with our site contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some content may not be fully accessible. This includes:
- out of date publications that have been superseded;
- submissions by third parties;
- news archives.
For assistance with any of the above exceptions please contact us at email@example.com.
Where possible, PDF documents have also been provided in Microsoft Word format (.doc). In some cases we may not be able to provide Microsoft Word versions. For example, documents that have been produced by a third party such as submissions or scanned documents.
Documents provided on this website can also be provided in other formats upon request. Contact us to request alternate document formats.
Whenever possible hyperlinks allow the link text to be meaningful when read out of context.
The following best practice approach is taken for linking within our site:
- all links to pages within the site where the menu is still available will open within the same window.
Text on this site can be resized by:
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu;
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in an out;
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
All images that are used to display a meaning will have alternative text available. Some browsers may also display a tool-tip of this alternative text when the cursor hovers over the image.
Images that are used for decorative purposes only may not contain any alternative text.
Where possible tables are only used to display tabular information and are not used for formatting.
Options are provided for exporting into different formats such as PDF and Microsoft Excel.
Printing a page on this site
Pages can be printed by using the print option in your browser.
This site features a responsive design solution to ensure the content will scale to lower screen resolutions and be optimised for mobile devices.
If you do not have the required software to view the documents available on this site, the following free downloads will allow you to view the documents:
- PDF Documents
- Flash Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents
Page last updated: Thu Jan 14 2021 10:42:16 AM