February 21, 2020
Value Add Agribusiness Investment Attraction Fund
Applications close 5.00pm (AWST) Friday, 13 March 2020.
The Value Add Agribusiness Investment Attraction Fund (VAAIAF) is offering grants to support value adding agribusiness capital and Ag-tech investment, in order to build competitiveness, adopt innovative technologies and grow value adding operations. The State Government is investing $4.55 million to support regional investment and expansion opportunities for the WA food, beverage and value add processing industry, which will drive economic growth and regional job creation.
Round two of the VAAIAF grants consist of three programs:
- Supporting value add capital investment in expansion or relocation in regional WA (up to $300 000 per business for $3 million program)
- De-risking investment in value adding enterprises (up to $100 000 per business for $550 000 program)
- NEW: supporting value adding businesses to invest in globally competitive Ag-tech and food-tech innovations to drive growth (up to $100 000 per business for $1 million program)
For more information, please contact Kat Johns phone +61 (0)8 9368 3853 or email email@example.com
Further, the WA Agrifood and Beverage Voucher Program is supporting eligible businesses to access expert advice for business growth and improved competitiveness.
- Vouchers of up to $10 000 are available on a dollar for dollar co-contribution basis to help eligible businesses gain expert advice across business planning, quality assurance, market positioning, technology, export capability development and other technical services.
- Travel assistance vouchers of up to $2000 for regional agrifood and beverage businesses investigating Ag-tech or food-tech manufacturing technologies that improve productivity and profitability.
Applications close 5.00pm (AWST) 6 March 2020.