This page will be regularly updated as more links and information become available.
COVID-19 Update for the Kimberley region
As always throughout this pandemic, anyone with possible COVID symptoms should be tested AND should self-isolate until the result comes back. Kimberley COVID Clinics are listed below.
- Broome Health Campus (08) 9194 2222, 26 Robinson Street.
- Broome Derby Hospital (08) 9193 3333, 67-71 Clarendon Street.
- Derby Fitzroy Crossing Hospital (08) 9166 1777, 82 Fallon Road.
- Halls Creek Hospital (08) 9168 9222, 70 Roberta Avenue.
- Kununurra Hospital (08) 9166 4222, 96 Coolibah Drive.
- Wyndham Hospital (08) 9161 0222, Minderoo Street.
Please contact the clinic prior to testing to determine their testing protocol. For those seeking latest official advice on COVID-19 in Western Australia, please refer to:
Binarri-binyja Yarrawoo (backbone for Empowered Communities East Kimberley) and Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Service have put together a bulletin of critical information for Kimberley networks. Please visit Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services for further updates.
The above State Government information is highly valuable and relevant for people looking to travel between WA regions. For those travelling to the Kimberley from anywhere outside the Kimberley region, a stricter series of restrictions may be in place under the Commonwealth Biosecurity Act, according to designated biosecurity areas.
If your business is being affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) there are resources which may help, and the links below provide access to this information.
- Business.gov.au Information for all types of business, including sole traders
- Small Business Development Corporation
Page last updated: Mon Feb 1 2021 12:55:10 PM
Don't hesitate to call the Kimberley Development Commission with any queries or comments.
7 Ebony Street (PO Box 620)
Kununurra Western Australia 6743
T: +61 8 9148 2100
Upstairs: Cnr Napier & Dampier Terrace (PO Box 172)
Broome, Western Australia 6725
T: +61 8 9194 3000