Regional Economic Development grants
The Regional Economic Development (RED) Grants in the Kimberley and other regions closed on Friday 2 November 2018 5:00 WST. Eligible applicants could apply for RED Grant funding of up to $250,000 for individual projects.
RED Grants Guidelines and Application information
Applications for the RED Grants round opened from 14 September 2018 and closed 2 November 2018.
RED Grant proposals should demonstrate their contribution to the following priorities:
- Creating strong regional leadership that is proactive in achieving our regions potential
- Advancement opportunities for Aboriginal people as an integral part of our regions development
- Sustainable development of local industries
- Leveraged funding opportunities and partnerships
- Maximisation of local content
The State Government’s Royalties for Regions program has invested $22.5 million towards the RED Grants program across the state over 4 years as part of the 2018/19 State Budget and in line with Ministerial announcements.
For further information on the RED Grants, please contact Yvette Parker, Grant and Projects Officer on 9194 3000 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: Mon Jan 21 2019 1:40:46 PM
Don't hesitate to call the Kimberley Development Commission with any queries or comments.
7 Ebony Street (PO Box 620)
Kununurra Western Australia 6743
T: +61 8 9148 2100
Upstairs: Cnr Napier & Dampier Terrace (PO Box 172)
Broome, Western Australia 6725
T: +61 8 9194 3000
Derby Western Australia 6728
T: +61 8 9194 3000 (Broome)